Let us partner with you to develop a clear improvement plan to meet and exceed the Aged Care Quality Standards
ACMA combine our proven quality and clinical governance tools with flexible support to bring focus to your quality and risk improvement activities. Our experience in residential care and home care across a range of service delivery settings is central to our ability to understand your needs and tailor solutions that enable effective organisational governance.
ACMA’s team are professionals who know the industry exceptionally well and are committed to what they do and ensuring residents receive the quality of care they deserve. We are very thankful for the leadership and work your team did while with us.
Annette Hili, Former Chief Operating Officer, Baptistcare – New South Wales
Our Quality Assurance support includes
Gap Analysis Audits
Independent gap analysis provides invaluable insights into the actual level of performance compared with the desired level of performance against the Aged Care Quality Standards. Incorporating:
- A focus on consumer and staff engagement, with pre-audit engagement surveys and onsite interviews
- On-site observations and desktop review against each requirement of the Aged Care Quality Standards
- Risk identification and escalation of issues to management
- Feedback to your team, including opportunities for continuous improvement
- A practical gap analysis scorecard and report, with a tailored compliance action plan and support to close the gap.
Gap Analysis reporting can be aggregated to provide a view across multiple services.
Clinical Monitoring and Reporting
Clinical Monitoring and Reporting that provides a transparent view of clinical performance and a platform for risk mitigation and continuous improvement. Using ACMA’s tool, services can:
- Measure the extent to which clinical targets are achieved and identify the lead indicators of clinical risk at a consumer and service level.
- Obtain a single dashboard overview
- Access built-in reporting features to enable streamlined Clinical Governance Reporting and meeting of National Aged Care Mandatory Quality Indicator Program requirements.
Designed by clinicians, for clinicians, our tool has stood the test of time in aged care services nationally.
Quality & Risk Mentoring
Aimed towards small to medium providers who don’t have inhouse resources with specialist skills in Risk Management and Quality Assurance, ACMA partner with services to develop and manage your:
- Plan for Continuous Improvement
- Risk Management Plans
Our Advisors will work alongside your team to build a culture of continuous improvement that engages frontline staff in identifying and solving problems. By opening communication and exploring the possibilities together, we help service staff to develop their technical and leadership capabilities and celebrate their success along the way.
ACMA provides services to both large and small providers in the for-profit and not-for-profit sectors, so please get in touch if you believe your service would benefit from our quality assurance services.